Hank

Hank

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tornado Burger


ace: What was going through your mind?

Hubbard: That I’m fixing to die.

Pace: Hubbard was thinking about making a run for the house but his friend talked him out of it.

Hubbard: I was scared. I was fixing to eat a hamburger and it took it! And I don’t even know where it’s at.

Pace: (incredulous) It took the hamburger right out of your hand?

Hubbard: Hamburger, fries and drink. I don’t know where it’s at

On a serious note those storms caused some massive damage as the report indicated. We wish the best for the families who suffered at the hands of the brutal weather. You can see the full report filed by Meg Pace for WAPT here.

UPDATE: Meg was kind enough to let us know that, “Amazingly everyone was ok in our area of Mississippi. Just structural (and burger) losses.” As a diligent reporter does she is on her way to catch up with Eric.

(provided by starcasm.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment